Thursday, December 30, 2010

waiting for baby

Well I am now 38 weeks pregnant and playing the waiting game....

On Christmas Eve I called my husband, who had been to church with his mum, to let him know that I was having contractions that were more painful than I had previously felt, accompanied with back and period type pain.. so I thought that we should go in and get it checked out as I am going for a VBAC this time around and have been told to call should anything worry me...

Well things had started but not enough to keep me there so we went home but came back in on Boxing Day due to bleeding and was told to come in again in 2 days for a checkup...
All is good now, still having braxton hicks and slight bleeding but feel fine and am now just waiting it out in the heat...

Went to the shops yesterday and really struggled with walking around as baby is engaged and putting alot of pressure on my pelvic region :)

Off to the OB in a couple of hours, was feeling like the baby would be coming soon but now not so sure. Definitely want to make it past NYE so am resting up lots...

Other than that I need to get onto promoting my stuff and getting it all online. Also need to think about what markets I want to do next year..

Hope you all had a good Christmas and have a happy New Year..
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails