Friday, July 31, 2009

a post on something different

Last night my mum and I went to a talk on natural progesterone and the general affects of our life on our bodies.
It was unbelievable and I was inspired...
If anyone gets a chance google 'natural progesterone' and also 'naturone' and see what you think.
I have decided to start slowly replacing everything we use and eat with organic/natural products, which I have been thinking of doing for some time and its something which my parents have been doing and pushing me to do for awhile now.
I believe, however, that everyone has the right to make their own choices about their lives so I wont go on about it, all I wanted to say was that it was life changing for me and even though I wont be running out today and totally replacing everything I will be making a change..

Candice :)

1 comment:

  1. As I live in the US where there are known to be hormones in the red meat and the milk I have looked for more natural alternatives for a few years. I also avoid bottled water and plastic microwave containers. Plant based progesterone creams are great. I have been using one for a few months now and have noticed a huge difference. I hope the Naturone works as well for you as the one I am using.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails