Wednesday, August 19, 2009

this whole new world

this whole new world of blogging, chats and websites is quite overwhelming. I find I get so caught up each day reading all these blogs and tweets and never actually get around to writing anything on my own pages.. its a bit frustrating. I seem to spend all my 'computer time' being inspired but never seem to communicate that inspiration or even let the bloggers and tweeters know that they have inspired me.. so what do I do all day?

Well I get woken at 6am by my darling son and spend the hours til his nap time dealing with him, having breakfast, getting ready for the day (which seems to take all day!) and finally I sit down and check emails, read blogs and most recently check my farm on facebook which is one of the silliest things that I have ever done, but I just cant seem to stop! I should just delete the application and be done with it but I love checking it every few hours to see whats grown - never mind my own garden which is full of weeds and dying plants (why do the weeds flourish and the plants die??)

Once all that is over I get sewing (if William hasnt woken up by then) - which is what I should be doing non-stop for at least 8 hours a day, but im lucky if I get 2hrs.. sigh.

I know that looking after a baby takes up a huge portion of my day but I just feel like I never get anything done! and this is why I struggle to keep up with all the blogs and tweets. I dont know what im going to do when I eventually set up my website and have to start marketing my product as well as making it!!!!

sigh... but this is my life and I will live it the best way I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails