Friday, December 18, 2009

Kreativ Blogger



Lovely Miss Mara from Piquant Jewellery has awarded me with a Kreativ Blogger award - thanks!

So apparently there are a few things I have to do to recieve the award:

7 rules to keep it growing:

1) Copy picture and post on your blog ✓
2) Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog ✓
3) Write 7 things about yourself we don't know: ✓

Phew....7 things hey!... here goes...

1. I was born in Zimbabwe.
2. I love hanging up washing.. it relaxes me.. yes i am weird.
3. I have the most wonderful bestest friend in the whole world who is always there - everyone needs someone like that hey :)
4. I would be happy to live anywhere as long as I had my family nearby.
5. I love fabric.. its a problem.. I have so much I dont know where to put it...
6. I love giving! I love it, i do.. I love seeing the present receivers face light up.. I love giving things especially made for that person!
7. I have never felt such an overwhelming love before like the love I feel for my son - its unbelievable!!!!

4) choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to, and ✓
5) link to those 7 other bloggers ✓

These blogs all inspire and delight me :)


Next thing on the list...
6) Notify your 7 bloggers ✓(doing that right now)

Have a great day and please stop by and say hello to the 7 bloggers on my list!

5 comments:

  1. Aww thank you! I wish I could post it but I can't really justify that towards all the paying sponsors that I have backlog for :( I still need to write atleast 25 posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yes I thought that would be the case.. just wanted to let you know that I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free to come & hang some of my washing if that will help you relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Candice - so nice of you! Now I just have to figure out how to reply and pass this on! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award Candice! How lovely - really sweet of you. I am so glad it makes your heart sing too! Morgan xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails