Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Madeit Fun Finds :)

Yay, I finally got around to doing it :)

So today my finds are based on the fact that I am doing my little boys new room at the moment, and our theme is... yep.. cars! well it started off as transport but its moved more towards cars. I know its a bit boring, but he loves them and I have a few good ideas involving paint, walls and dinky cars :) Will post about that another time..

Here are my finds and where you can find them!

1. Hanging pocket organiser by kitty n' kitsch
2. Vintage cars wall stickers by Mae
3. Car Frame Art by the papertie affair
4. Matchbox car pocket by LAcrafts
5. Cars bunting by Little Foxes
6. Reversible Car hat by Jojas

So there you have it - Im sorry if you are not interested in cars, but many of these lovely people make other things too, so if you click on the link to their store im sure you will find something you like :)

Candice x

1 comment:

  1. Love it Candice!

    I love themes for anything.. parties, kids bedrooms, you name it.

    And I've been getting excited about either transport or aeroplanes / military theme for Jett's room but still very up in the air - (no pun intended haha).

    Don't you just wish we had endless money to spend on these awesome sites?!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails