Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i can across this lovely blog...

image via tweexcore


While reading Pip's almost daily Meet Me at Mike's blog post email I came across this link to Dottie Angel and immediately fell in love with her writing.. wow its just so lovely and inspiring.. it makes you want to dress in your best Sunday afternoon dress, pack a picnic in a vintage suitcase with porcelain cups and a teapot and cheese and cucumber sandwiches.... then on a lovely handmade picnic rug, lie back with your worn copy of sense and sensibility and while away the day reading and picking flowers... sigh... if only...

But it has inspired me to head down to our local 'St Vinnies' to purchase the lovely tea set I saw the other day but was hesitant to buy as it wouldve made the trip home at the bottom of William's pram over bumps and dodging joggers and dogs... hope its still there!

On a sadder note my uncles are starting to arrive from around the world to spend time with my grandpa who is not well and may not be with us for much longer... it is hard. I think I will dedicate a post to my grandpa soon.. he is wonderful and I love him.

Candice x

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Just think, you're very lucky to have had him in your life for as long as you have & that your little one got to meet him. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails