Thursday, February 18, 2010

what im listen' to



Well back in the day (BC - before child) I occasionally dj'd out and about.. and loved it! in fact would still be loving it if they could install a play pen behind the decks :) hehe jus' jokes

Anyway I am so out of that scene I have no idea what is good and 'cool' but what I do know is what I like.. :)

So I was extra excited when an old friend of mine sent me a mix he uploaded on the net a few months ago - its awesome and I love listening to it while I write, think or sew :)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do - Beats & Buds Volume 1 by James A

Candice x

1 comment:

  1. You have received a 'Sunshine Award' for inspiring creativity and a good positive attitude. To accept the award see my blog www.fairyfinesse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails